- Free washing facilities will also be available after the run (just show the bib number or shirt of the Night Run) in Rakvere Sports Centre (Kastani 12) – 50 m from the finish. Sports Centre is open until 01:00 a.m.
- Free luggage storage is open at the Event Centre in the Sorts Centre (Kastani 12) from 8 p.m. until the end of the event at 00:30 a.m. All the stored packages and clothing items, which the participants have not retrieved by the 16th August 2020 at 00:30 a.m., will be disposed of by the organizer.
- The organizer is not responsible for the items left in the luggage storage. The use of the luggage storage is on the participant’s responsibility.
- Changing rooms for men and women are guaranteed at the Event Centre.
- Toilets are situated near the start and finish area and in the Event Centre.
Only the participants wearing Viking Line Night Run Estonia 2020 official T-shirt will be let into the starting corridor and allowed to take part in the Night Run (for the 5 km run a bib number is not issued). The participants not following the rules of the event will be disqualified in the finish protocol
In 2020, the Nordic Walkers and partakers with baby carriages are not allowed to participate. This amendment has been introduced in view of the safety of the participants. We apologise for the inconvenience.