- Viking Line Night Run Estonia is organised by MTÜ Rakvere Maraton/NGO Rakvere Marathon in co-operation with Rakvere town and sponsors.
- The official information channels of the Night Run are: www.eestimaraton.ee and the Facebook page of the Night Run: Ööjooks
- Legal address and details: MTÜ Rakvere Maraton, Tähe 5 Rakvere 44314. Registry code: 80311257; KMKR/VAT: EE101458865; SEB EE911010220117720014, Swedbank EE852200221050534842; firstname.lastname@example.org
- Office: Kastani 10 a Rakvere.
- The organiser has the right to make changes to the manual, if necessary.
- The organizer has the right to forbid people to be in the competition area and entry into the starting point, if these people disturb the participants.
- The organiser has the right to forbid participants enter the starting point if they are not wearing the official Night Run shirt and bib number.
- The organiser has the right to disqualify all those participants in the finish protocol who do not follow the event manual and rules.
- The organiser has the right to use all the photos and video footage, taken by the organiser during the event, for marketing purposes.
- The organiser is not responsible if the event does not take place due to Force Majeure (force of nature). If the event is cancelled due to reasons not depending on the organiser the participation fee is not refundable.
- The organiser is not responsibility for the work of the company who offers the timing service.
- The organiser will accept only the protests in writing and following official procedure presented to Viking Line Night Run Estonia secretariat (information desk) until 17.08.19, 11.30 p.m. The protest fee is 30 €. The protest processing time is up to 7 calendar days. The fee will be repaid only in case of a positive outcome / acceptance of the protest against a participant.
Feedback and Information Requests after the Event:
- Calls concerning the run from participants and partners will be answered during workdays at least until 23.08.2019. The organizers ask for understanding, as based on the number of participants and enthusiasts there may be a lot of questions and the answers might be delayed for up to several days.