- NEW ROUTES! The main tourist attractions in Rakvere are represented by the tracks of Viking Line Night Run Estonia 2019.
- The participants on the 10 km distance will run a 10 km long lap.
- The participants on the 21, 1 km distance will run two laps.
- The 10 and 21,1 km tracks of Viking Line Night Run Estonia are fully registered according to IAAF standards (autumn 2018), and complies with international standards. The 5 km lap is measured using the GPS systems and is approx, 4,8 km long.
- The tracks are lighted with street lights.
- The tracks are secured by volunteers, assistant police and security staff.
- The tracks have signs and the kilometre markings are at every kilometre (be sure to check out the selected track at www.ööjooks.ee page). The Km markings are located on the right hand side of the participant. For 5 km participants the signs are on yellow background, for 10 km participant the signs are on blue background and the half marathon signs are on red background.
- At the refreshment stands the Neptunas water is in plastic cups (white or transparent plastic) and the Powerade sports drink in red cardboard cups.
- The tracks are provided with refreshment stands:
- 5 km - 1 refreshment stand (Neptunas water)
- 10 km – 2 refreshment stands (Neptunas water and Powerade sports drink)
- 21,1 km - 6 refreshment stands (Neptunas water and Powerade sports drink)
Only the participants wearing Viking Line Night Run Estonia 2019 official T-shirt will be let into the starting corridor and allowed to take part in the Night Run (for the 5 km run a bib number is not issued). The participants not following the rules of the event will be disqualified in the finish protocol
In 2019, the Nordic Walkers and partakers with baby carriages are not allowed to participate. This amendment has been introduced in view of the safety of the participants. We apologise for the inconvenience.