- 5 km "Lahe Rakvere" (Cool Rakvere) no timing: run and walk. Start at 9:45 p.m.
- 10 km "Raju Rakvere" (Terrific Rakvere) timed: run and walk. Start at 9:40 p.m.
- 21, 1 km "Võimas Rakvere" (Powerful Rakvere) run and walk. Start at 9:30 p.m.
- The Mõmmi Run (for children and youth) distances are age-specific. Children participating in the Mõmmi Runs can be from less than a year up to 13 years of age (children can participate hand in hand with their parents). The distances vary from 200-400 m. The Mõmmi Runs start in City stadium (near event Centre).
Timing and Results:
- At the 5 km distance there is no timing (bib number will not be issued). At the 10 km and 21, 1 km distances all the participants will have electronic timing (chip timing – bib number will be issued).
- Timing will be carried out by the contractual partner of the Viking Line Night Run Estonia – Nelson Timing.
- Immediate results after the runs will be put up on paper at the Finish area.
- The Final finish protocol is approved and appears on the Night Run website: www.ööjooks.ee not later than 7 days after the run. The link to the interval results is added to the Night Run website and official Facebook page as soon as possible.
- At timed distances the electronic chip is attached onto the back of the bib number and there is no need to return it after the competition.
- The timing chip must not be removed from behind the number, and folding the number is strictly prohibited. Otherwise, the results will not get fixed.
- The number together with the timing chip must be fitted on the chest and it should be visible throughout the competition.
- Timing-related proposals and comments will be accepted only until the final certification of the results and until 19.08.2019 8 p.m.
- The protests can only be presented in writing to the information desk at the Event Centre until 17.08.19, 11.59 p.m. The protest fee is 30 €. The protest processing time is up to 7 calendar days. The fee will be repaid only in case of a positive outcome / acceptance of the protest against a participant.
Only the participants wearing Viking Line Night Run Estonia 2019 official T-shirt will be let into the starting corridor and allowed to take part in the Night Run (for the 5 km run a bib number is not issued). The participants not following the rules of the event will be disqualified in the finish protocol
In 2019, the Nordic Walkers and partakers with baby carriages are not allowed to participate. This amendment has been introduced in view of the safety of the participants. We apologise for the inconvenience.